Training Services and Technical Assistance
Freedom from Hunger is first and foremost a training organization. We have distinctive competencies in training design and training delivery for senior executives of financial service and social service organizations, for supervisory and training staff, for field staff, and for literate and non-literate adults in poor communities. We custom-design training events to suit the needs of organizations that share our commitment to supporting the self-help efforts of the very poor, especially women who come together in groups for access to combinations of financial, educational and health services.
Freedom from Hunger staff has trained others to:
- Become trainers and trainers of trainers
- Build back-office capacity for microfinance management
- Offer group-based savings and lending
- Integrate non-financial services with microfinance services
- Design training events, training guides and training curricula
- Design and manage adult education systems
- Develop social performance management skills and systems
- Conduct impact evaluation and market research
To engage Freedom from Hunger for training or training design, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom from Hunger has found that organizations learn more effectively and sustainably when training is accompanied by technical assistance. Our approach to technical assistance is highly customized to the needs, objectives and constraints of each organization, which demands adaptable listening, analysis and design skills on our part. The technical assistance relationship typically evolves through distinct phases as problems are solved and new opportunities arise. The relationship may last a few months to more than a decade and can evolve into a partnership for joint innovation and mutual learning.
To inquire about a technical assistance engagement, please contact: email@example.com